The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is a baby wrap that goes hand in hand with responsible, nurturing parenting and supervision skills. The Sleepwrap baby wrap secures around most mattresses anywhere in the world and has an attached separate piece for around baby’s torso. Suitable from newborn – 2years old, the Sleepwrap simply goes over whatever baby wears to bed and comes in various bed sizes.
Key Benefits of the Original Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® baby wrap as follows:
- Helps newborn infants to sleep safely on the back and allows older babies out of the high Cot Death/SIDS/SUDI risk period to side sleep and/or in their desired sleep positions
- Natural, comfortable movement especially of limbs and hips for healthy development
- Restful, safe sleep for baby and peace of mind for you
- Natural 100% cotton, warm in winter, cool in summer. Only 0.27 TOG rating – highly breathable natural fabric
- Washable and easy to use. Simply goes over all types of baby swaddling wraps, sleepwear, baby sleep suits and baby sleeping bags
- Helps keep face and head clear to comply with International safer sleeping guidelines to help prevent suffocation/Cot Death/SIDS/SUDI
- Helps prevent cot/crib and bed falls by giving a few extra moments to a waking baby
- Ideal for positioning babies with Reflux, Acid Reflux, Gerd, colds, colic, respiratory problems etc
- Helps prevent Flat Head/Plagiocephaly/PWS
- Easy and safer transition from bassinet, bed side co-sleeper bassinet or baby hammock to cot/crib and the transition from cot/crib to the ‘big bed’
- Great for travelling, visiting, camping and boating with babies newborn to 2years old https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0223/2655/files/Boating.pdf?15269962386187291911
- Economical as the ‘safe usage’ period is 1 child, from newborn to 2years old
- Versatile, convenient, comfortable and safe for sleeping babies https://www.safetsleep.com/collections/all-safe-t-sleep-products
1. Is my sleeping baby comfortable? What natural movement does my baby have and do babies seem to like being wrapped in the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap baby wrap?
2. Has the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap had any professional testing or trialling?
3. How important is it to read and follow instructions for the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap?
4. What are the dangers of using a second-hand or homemade/copycat Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap?
5. What do I do if my baby doesn’t seem to like the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap baby wrap?
6a. My baby is rolling/turning and/or creeping around in the Sleepwrap – what can I do?
6b. Baby sleeping on side, what can I do?
7. When and how is my older baby able to be taught to turn within the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap?
8. How may the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap baby wrap assist with better baby sleep?
9. Can you sleep a baby on their tummy in the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap?
10. Is my back or side sleeping baby safer in a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap?
11. At what age should I transition my baby out of the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap baby wrap?
12. Can I co-sleep with my baby? Or is a bedside co-sleeper bassinet the safest baby bed?
13. Why use the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap with baby’s 9-months or older if some babies can undo the fastening strips?
14. Is it possible to introduce the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap to an older baby over 12 – 18 months?
15. If I place my baby at the foot of the cot/crib without a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is my baby sleeping safely?
16. Could the Sleepwrap pose any danger to my baby?
17. Can a baby overheat with a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap baby wrap?
18. Can the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap help prevent my baby from getting cold – kicking all the blankets off?
19. What safe baby sleep options do I have for a premature, newborn and/or very wriggly, Olympic/Houdini older baby?
20. Can I use the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap in conjunction with a baby sleeping bag product? If used together, will my baby be too hot?
21. What is the best way to swaddle/wrap my newborn-6months old baby when I also want to use the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap?
22. Why and how should I use the little Safe T Sleep HEADwedge to prevent Flat Head/Positional Plagiocephaly/PWS?
23. How can the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap and HEADwedge help prevent and correct Flat Head/Positional Plagiocephaly/PWS?
24. Why do I need to use a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap and HEADwedge to correct a flat head when Doctors and Surgeons suggest a ‘helmet’?
25. How long will it take to correct my baby’s Flat Head? Is my child too old for the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap and/or HEADwedge product to work on his flat head?
26. What is the best baby bed for a newborn – 2years old? Can I put my baby straight into a cot/crib (rather than bassinet first)?
27. The Sleepwrap baby wrap fastening strips seem very noisy, what can I do?
28. Can I use the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap and a baby Monitor together?
29. Is it safe to use a 'second hand' Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap baby wrap?
30. How and why should I introduce the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap to an older baby?
31. How do I decide which size Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap to buy?
32. In New Zealand will WINZ assist with the purchase of a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap baby wrap?
33. Could the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap be mistaken as a sleep positioner?
The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is a practical easy to use baby wrap to compliment nurturing, positive parenting skills. It helps to prevent injuries and fatalities without restricting breathing or natural movements.
It also offers parents, grandparents and caregivers significant Peace of Mind and Portable Convenience when boating, travelling and visiting.
Ministry of Health Advice for safer sleeping: The Ministry of Health recommends all babies are put to sleep in their own sleep space, on their backs and with no loose objects like toys or bumper pads in the bed. Babies are best protected by being a smoke-free environment and being breast fed.