The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is a baby wrap that goes hand in hand with responsible, nurturing parenting and supervision skills. The Sleepwrap baby wrap secures around most mattresses anywhere in the world and has an attached separate piece for around baby’s torso. Suitable from newborn – 2years old, the Sleepwrap simply goes over whatever baby wears to bed and comes in various bed sizes.
Key Benefits of the Original Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® baby wrap as follows:
- Allows a cosy, ‘independent sleeping space’ for babies
- Together with loving, trust-building parenting encourages positive, familiar sleep patterns and associations
- Helps ‘keep face and head clear’, helping to prevent suffocation accidents
- Helps prevent known cot/crib discomfort, injuries and fatalities from jamming climbing and falling
- Importantly flat and soft underneath baby’s back for cosy comfort
- Allows all natural, comfortable movement at each stage of development.
- Free body, limb and hip movement. Older babies may turn freely within the Sleepwrap
- Practical and comforting for reflux, colic, ‘head bangers’, extra restless sleepers and creepers
- Safer, more familiar transitions to bigger and different beds for home and away. Ideal for twins and multiples
- Convenient, compact and lightweight for visiting, traveling, camping, caravanning, boating and small spaces. Ideal and practical at grandparents and daycare
- Washable, hygienic, warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Easy to use instructions: simply goes over any type of swaddling, sleeping bag or sleepwear for safe, snug and more restful sleep
- Helps keep swaddling wraps in place to prevent entanglement and suffocation
- Peace of Mind
Ministry of Health Advice for safer sleeping: The Ministry of Health recommends all babies are put to sleep in their own sleep space, on their backs and with no loose objects like toys or bumper pads in the bed. Babies are best protected by being a smoke-free environment and being breast fed.