PRESENT HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL USES FOR THE SAFE T SLEEP® Sleepwrap® babywrap product
- When used correctly it gives added safety with all desired sleep positioning, prevents tummy sleeping by positioning babies more safely on back or side.
- Prevention or correction of PWS-flat/deformed heads
- Gastro-esophageal Reflux/GERD
- Irritable hips.
- Cranial Osteopathy.
- Porta catheter (central line).
- Supra-pubic catheter.
- Some types of dressing in plastics.
- Burn cases.
- Post op positioning from some operations e.g.: kidney.
- Positions apnea monitors when threaded up through nappy and covered with Safe T Sleep babywrap.
- Comforts and settles restless babies when used in conjunction with sleep programs and positive parenting techniques.
- Positioning babies with cleft palates.
- Positioning babies with broken limbs.
- ED Nurse – Assist child/infant wrap for ‘holding’ during invasive procedures e.g. suturing, nasogastric.
- Positioning upright ‘respiratory’.
- ‘Recovery’ post-op.
- Special needs - some autistic - cerebral palsy - epilepsy – aspiration
The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap babywrap product is being used in Children's wards at several hospitals, Hospital Mothercraft units, Daycares, Child and Family centres in New Zealand, Australia and Europe.
The Safe T Sleep babywrap products are:
- Fabric batch tested for strength and breathability: is specifically woven for Safe T Sleep 100% top quality cotton
- Hospital laundry tested
- Independently Hospital clinically proven NZ Medical Journal paper on Safe T Sleep:https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0223/2655/files/NZ_Medical_Journal_Tristan_version.pdf?1306
- Since its conception in 1976 and delivery onto the world market in 1992, hundreds of thousands of babies have slept safely with the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap & little HEADwedge.
PWS/Flat/deformed Heads paper: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0223/2655/files/PWS_Paper.pdf?741
Giving comfort and security where needed during sleep for Special Needs parents and children: e.g. some autism, cerebal palsy, epilepsy and more.
Widely recommended by Midwives, GP’s Pediatricians in New Zealand, Australia and worldwide. Used extensively by various fields within the Medical Profession. See: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0223/2655/files/awards_medical.pdf?12565738947557631601