Back to Top
How important is it to read and follow instructions and how do I decide which model Sleepwrap to buy?
- It is always important to read instructions especially when using products with precious babies.
- The original Safe T Sleep product, website, marketing, packaging, instruction leaflets and brochures have resulted from extensive consultation over many years with parents and the medical profession.
- As with all baby/child products, when the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap product is used correctly, in accordance with the instructions and in conjunction with nurturing, loving, skilled parenting, it is a wonderful aid.
- One thing that generally concerns baby product designers and manufacturers with integrity is the extended ‘circulating’ and ‘overuse’ of products.
- Sleepwrap products are safe for use for up to four years. After four years of use you have had more than your money’s worth and its time to throw it away or recycle as rags.
- To decide which model Sleepwrap is best for your needs, very simply decide which ‘bed and or mattress’ you will be wanting the Sleepwrap to fit for your baby at home and/or when visiting or on holiday. Both the Classic and Travel models will fit babies from newborn to three years of age plus.