Choose your Sleepwrap size according to the babies bed size you are using. Suitable from newborn - 2years old.
The Sleepwrap baby swaddle wraps comfortably around baby’s torso; preventing awkward, dangerous baby sleeping positions, yet allowing all natural movement. Baby’s arms, legs, hips are free to move naturally yet safe from baby bed accidents. A wide 100% top quality cotton strip secures around the mattress.
Fits: standard and large cot/crib, portable cot, standard single bed, boat, caravan, king-single, double, queen and standard king bed. Age: newborn – approximately 2years.
This size is **BEST for when TRAVELLING and for bigger beds**
- Rolling onto their tummy.
- Crawling under bedding.
- Becoming jammed in a corner or a bed end.
- Getting tangled in the bedding or swaddling.
- Pulling themselves up in the cot/crib.
- Trying to climb out or falling off the bed.
- Makes any swaddling (love to dream wrap) and baby sleeping bag use cosier and safer
- More comfortable, restful and safer sleep
- Helps maintain a more secure, snug sleeping position
- Helps keep face and head clear reducing the risk of suffocation
- Safely positions babies with reflux, colic, colds
- Helps prevent cot/crib/bed accidents: jamming in slats, climbing and falling
- Peace of mind for you
- Helps prevent flat heads when used with the little Safe T Sleep HEADwedge
- Safer co-sleeping
- Safer side sleeping for baby
- Allows all natural, comfortable movements
- Great for visiting, air travel, camping and boating
- Safely lasts two babies aged 0-2 years
Safe Sleep for babies and peace of mind for you.
On a cot/crib On a single bed
On a boat
On a queen bed
To be used together with the Safe T Sleep HEADwedge
Check out our awesome reviews over the last 29years: http://www.safetsleep.com/pages/reviews
As recommended ‘by Health Ministries (and Paediatricians) in New Zealand and worldwide.