Safe T Sleep®
CLASSIC Sleepwrap® baby wrap | Fits bassinets to a standard single bed and everything in between
Choose your Sleepwrap size according to the babies bed size you are using.
The Sleepwrap baby wrap! Giving newborn to 2year olds natural movement and importantly helping prevent: baby/child sleeptime fatalities and cot injuries; preventing PWS/flat heads; giving a safer, more comfortable, restful sleep.
The Sleepwrap baby wrap is the best, practical, more versatile and economical wrap for home and away.
Simply goes over any swaddling, baby sleeping bags and any kind of sleepwear baby wears to bed.
Fits: Standard bassinet, pram bassinet, carrycot, Moses basket, baby hammock, larger bedside co-sleeper, portable cot/crib, boat, caravan, campervan, standard and American cot/crib, larger EU cot, standard single bed.
Age: newborn – approximately 2years.
Helps prevent your baby:
- Rolling onto their tummy.
- Crawling under bedding.
- Becoming jammed in a corner or a bed end.
- Getting tangled in the bedding or swaddling.
- Pulling themselves up in the cot/crib.
- Trying to climb out or falling off the bed.
- Makes any swaddling (love to dream wrap) and baby sleeping bag use cosier and safer
- More comfortable, restful and safer sleep
- Helps maintain a more secure, snug sleeping position
- Helps keep face and head clear reducing the risk of suffocation
- Safely positions babies with reflux, colic, colds
- Helps prevent cot/crib/bed accidents: jamming in slats, climbing and falling
- Peace of mind for you
- Helps prevent flat heads when used with the little Safe T Sleep HEADwedge
- Safer co-sleeping
- Safer side sleeping for baby
- Allows all natural, comfortable movements
- Great for visiting, travelling, camping, on a campervan, caravan, boating and more
- Safely lasts one baby aged 0-2 years
Safe Sleep for babies and peace of mind for you. Best baby sleep product.
To be used together with the Safe T Sleep HEADwedge
Check out our awesome reviews over the last 30years: http://www.safetsleep.com/pages/reviews
As recommended ‘by Health Ministries (and Paediatricians) in New Zealand and worldwide.