Choose Safety, Choose the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap Babywrap for safer baby sleep.
Make sure every sleep is a safe sleep for your baby with the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap. Choose this size for standard and portable cot/cribs and bassinets, a standard single bed, or your bedside co-sleeper.It’s important to choose the Sleepwrap size that’s right for your baby based on the bed mattress size – not the size of baby. Our best seller, the CLASSIC size - Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® is the perfect safe sleeping aid for babies from approximately newborn to 2 years old.
The CLASSIC size Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap fits a standard bassinet, pram bassinet, carrycot, Moses basket, baby hammock, larger bedside co-sleeper, portable cot/crib, boat, caravan, campervan, standard and American cot/crib, larger EU cot, and a standard single bed.
As recommended by parents, caregivers, Health Professionals including Midwives and Paediatricians in New Zealand and worldwide, this Hospital Clinically Proven* and much-loved baby wrap allows newborns to 2-year-olds to move naturally while they sleep, all the while helping prevent sleeptime fatalities and cot/crib injuries. It gives your baby a more comfortable, restful and safer sleep so you can sleep easy, too!
The Sleepwrap baby wrap part simply goes over any type of swaddling, baby sleeping bag or any kind of sleepwear baby wears to bed. Safe T Sleep Sleepwraps fit mattresses worldwide - from bassinets to king sized beds, including bedside bed co-sleeper bassinets. Also great for travelling, visiting, boating, camping and more; this baby wrap is the best, most practical, versatile, compact, lightweight economical baby safe sleeping product for home and away.
The CLASSIC size Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap helps prevent:
- Your young infant baby rolling or wriggling onto their tummy
- Getting tangled in bedding or swaddling
- Becoming jammed in a corner or hard up against a bed end
- Creeping and crawling under bedding
- Climbing and falling from a cot/crib and/or bed
Sleepwrap babywrap benefits:
- Allows a cosy, ‘independent sleeping space’ for babies
- Together with loving, trust-building parenting encourages positive, familiar sleep patterns and associations
- Helps ‘keep face and head clear’, helping to prevent suffocation accidents
- Helps prevent known cot/crib discomfort, injuries and fatalities from jamming climbing and falling
- Importantly flat and soft underneath baby’s back for cosy comfort
- Allows all natural, comfortable movement at each stage of development.
- Free body, limb and hip movement. Older babies may turn freely within the Sleepwrap
- Practical and comforting for reflux, colic, ‘head bangers’, extra restless sleepers and creepers
- Safer, more familiar transitions to bigger and different beds for home and away.
- Ideal for twins and multiples
- Convenient, compact and lightweight for visiting, traveling, camping, caravanning, boating and small spaces. Ideal and practical at grandparents and daycare
- Washable, hygienic, warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Easy to use : simply goes over any type of swaddling, sleeping bag or sleepwear for safe, snug and more restful sleep
- Helps keep swaddling wraps in place to prevent entanglement and suffocation
- Peace of Mind
On a bassinet/co-sleeper
On a cot/crib (headband only on for a cute photo :) )
Ideal for twins on a cot/crib or single bed
On a standard single bed
For even more peace of mind in the first six months use a Sleepwrap together with a little HEADwedge to help ensure baby gets a lovely shaped head: https://www.safetsleep.com/products/headwedge?variant=335505881