Safe T Sleep®
LARGE - Sleepwrap® baby wrap | Fits standard and large cot/crib, portable cot/crib, boat, caravan, standard single bed, king-single, double, queen and standard king bed.
Choose Safety, Choose a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap
Choose the Sleepwrap size according to the bed mattress size it needs to go on – not the size of baby. The LARGE size Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is designed to be used on bigger beds and also fits most bedside co-sleepers. It simply goes over any swaddling, baby sleeping bags and any kind of sleepwear baby wears to bed.
The Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® helps newborns to sleep safely and allows older babies out of the high Cot Death/SIDS/SUDI risk period, who are able to turn from the back to the tummy and back again, to be gently taught to turn within the baby wrap.
The LARGE size Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap fits Standard and large cot/crib, portable cot/crib, boat, caravan, standard single bed, king-single, double, queen and standard king bed.
Sleeping with the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap gives newborns to 2-year-old babies natural movement at each stage of development and most importantly, it helps prevent baby/child sleeptime fatalities and known cot injuries. Not a single cot death or injury has been reported since the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap was introduced to the world market in 1992, and we’re so proud of that!
If you are travelling with the family, the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap will be your baby’s best travel companion as it gives a familiarity and therefore a very positive association with sleep. It’s literally a bed in a bag!
Lightweight, compact, easy to use, hygienically washable and Hospital Clinically Proven*, this is the best, most practical, more versatile and economical Sleepwrap baby sleep wrap for home and away.
The LARGE size Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap helps prevent:
- Your young infant baby rolling or wriggling onto their tummy
- Getting tangled in bedding or swaddling
- Becoming jammed in a corner or hard up against a bed end
- Creeping and crawling under bedding
- Climbing and falling from a cot/crib and/or bed
Sleepwrap babywrap benefits:
- Allows a cosy, ‘independent sleeping space’ for babies
- Together with loving, trust-building parenting encourages positive, familiar sleep patterns and associations
- Helps ‘keep face and head clear’, helping to prevent suffocation accidents
- Helps prevent known cot/crib discomfort, injuries and fatalities from jamming climbing and falling
- Importantly flat and soft underneath baby’s back for cosy comfort
- Allows all natural, comfortable movement at each stage of development.
- Free body, limb and hip movement. Older babies may turn freely within the Sleepwrap
- Practical and comforting for reflux, colic, ‘head bangers’, extra restless sleepers and creepers
- Safer, more familiar transitions to bigger and different beds for home and away.
- Ideal for twins and multiples
- Convenient, compact and lightweight for visiting, traveling, camping, caravanning, boating and small spaces. Ideal and practical at grandparents and daycare
- Washable, hygienic, warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Easy to use : simply goes over any type of swaddling, sleeping bag or sleepwear for safe, snug and more restful sleep
- Helps keep swaddling wraps in place to prevent entanglement and suffocation
- Peace of Mind
For even more peace of mind in the first six months use a Sleepwrap together with a little HEADwedge to help ensure baby gets a lovely shaped head: https://www.safetsleep.com/products/headwedge?variant=335505881
Read the reviews https://www.safetsleep.com/pages/safe-t-sleep-sleepwrap-babywrap-reviews