Choose Safety, Choose a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap
Easy to use, affordable and versatile, the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is Hospital Clinically Proven* to be the best baby Sleepwrap for home and away. Choose this size for your bedside co-sleeper, standard cot/crib and/or portable cot.
Choose the Sleepwrap size that’s right for your baby based on the bed mattress size – not the size of baby.
The COT/CRIB size Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap fits: mattresses that are 70cm w and approximately 12cm d: Bedside co-sleeper, standard cot, standard American cot/crib.
The Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® for baby is a nursery essential, keeping babies from newborn to two years old more comfortable and much safer from awkward and potential accidental danger.
The Sleepwrap baby wrap simply goes over anything that baby wears to bed – a swaddle, baby sleeping bag, PJ’s or any other kind of baby sleepwear. The Sleepwrap helps keep baby’s face and head clear without restricting natural movement, greatly reducing the risk of known accidental suffocation or sleeptime accidents and cot injuries.
The safety of the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap for baby is Hospital Clinically Proven* and it is used and recommended by Health Professionals including Midwives and Paediatricians in New Zealand and worldwide. It’s washable, easy to use, safely lasting one baby aged approximately 0 -2 years, and ensures a more comfortable, restful sleep for baby and parents.
The COT/CRIB size Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap helps prevent:
- Your young infant baby rolling or wriggling onto their tummy
- Getting tangled in bedding or swaddling
- Becoming jammed in a corner or hard up against a cot/crib end
- Creeping and crawling under bedding
- Climbing and falling from a cot/crib
Sleepwrap babywrap benefits:
- Allows a cosy, ‘independent sleeping space’ for babies
- Together with loving, trust-building parenting encourages positive, familiar sleep patterns and associations
- Helps ‘keep face and head clear’, helping to prevent suffocation accidents
- Helps prevent known cot/crib discomfort, injuries and fatalities from jamming climbing and falling
- Importantly flat and soft underneath baby’s back for cosy comfort
- Allows all natural, comfortable movement at each stage of development.
- Free body, limb and hip movement. Older babies may turn freely within the Sleepwrap
- Practical and comforting for reflux, colic, ‘head bangers’, extra restless sleepers and creepers
- Safer, more familiar transitions to bigger and different beds for home and away.
- Ideal for twins and multiples
- Convenient, compact and lightweight for visiting, traveling, camping, caravanning, boating and small spaces. Ideal and practical at grandparents and daycare
- Washable, hygienic, warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Easy to use : simply goes over any type of swaddling, sleeping bag or sleepwear for safe, snug and more restful sleep
- Helps keep swaddling wraps in place to prevent entanglement and suffocation
- Peace of Mind
For even more peace of mind in the first six months use a Sleepwrap together with a little HEADwedge to help ensure baby gets a lovely shaped head: https://www.safetsleep.com/products/headwedge?variant=335505881